Welcome Raul Ramos to Keller Williams Puget Sound. Raul is ready to receive your online business with his great new website. On the edge solutions has the privilege to get the website up and representing the people Raul is interested in representing in his new real estate career.
Raul Ramos was born in San Antonio Texas. He graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with a degree in Sociology then went on to get my Masters of Urban Planning from the University of Washington.
Has has been a resident of Washington State since 1972 and currently living in Kent.
- 16 years of private sector experience in real estate development
- 16 as Planning Public Works administrator with NW Indian Tribes.
- professional land use planner
- experience in development management
- site planning
- zoning and permit processing
- Real estate acquisitions in commercial and residential properties.
- Planning Director for NW Indian Tribes
- 7 years as a public sector Planning and zoning professional.
- 25 year Membership in the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP).
- Land use and permit coordination consultant for agents, teams, and buyers and seller.
Raul is honest, ethical, and committed to the highest standards of professional work and loyalty to the people he represents.
Raul also has a great appreciation for the Spanish, Indian and pug communities. So if you are looking for a bi-lingual agent who has years of experience in many categories, Raul is your man.