What Matters Most!!!
- The list you’ve never made
Make Today Matter…..What matters Most
The average person spends:
-100 hours a year commuting to work compared to 80 hours of vacation time.
-91 hours a week at work for dual-career couples with kids.
-1.8 hours a day doing household activities.
-2.6 hours a day watching television.
-8.6 hours a day sleeping
Time is a non-renewable resource. Once it’s used up, you can’t get it back.
- Stop and think….then make a list of what matters most to you.
- Create a list of how you currently spend your time each week.
- Organize your list of weekly activities and identify activities that are required and those that area optional and waste time.
- Take steps to rearrange your schedule or reduce the optional activities so that you can spend time doing what matters most.
- DON’T WASTE TIME!
What really matters most to you?
Your relationships with family, friend, and children? Helping others? Passions? Faith? Security? Health?
At the end of each year, don’t you want to look back and see that you made a difference? That you matter?
Today is the start of a new year. Start it off by making a difference in you, in your life, and in the live of those you love.
This is your opportunity.
Time spent on what matters most is never a waste of time.